Welcome back to all our students and staff. Here’s to wishing everyone a successful New Year. We are excited to have students back in the buildings and start the second half our school year.
Our team in the administration office has been working over break to get an update to our school messenger ready to roll out. This new feature will allow student’s first contact and second contact to receive calls, texts and/or emails when information is sent out. Guardians can choose which additional information they’d like to be notified about and which additional numbers and/or emails are used. The “Skylert Parent Guide” will help you get started. We will be going “live” with this feature Friday, January 17.
A downloadable manual is also available on our district website under the “student/parent” tab. We believe this will be an invaluable tool allowing greater access to keep everyone better informed. We invite you to take a moment to log into Skyward and set up your additional information.
To our military families, we understand the lifestyle of the military family can be stressful, especially at this time. As a district, Medical Lake will be welcoming new incoming mental health interns who, in coordination with our school counselors, will provide services such as individual, family and group counseling to our students and families.
If you are interested in accessing these services for your student(s) or family, please contact Medical Lake School District’s Military Family Advocate, Rey Ornelas email@example.com (509) 565-3273. If you would like to contact your student’s school directly, please use the listing below:
- Michael Anderson Elementary
(509) 565-3600 ~ Seth Sammons firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hallett Elementary
(509) 565-3400 ~ Tami Earthman email@example.com or Ann Everett firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical Lake Middle School
(509) 565-3300 ~ Rachael Hoffman email@example.com or Julie Robison firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical Lake High School
(509) 565-3200 ~ Lisa Prewitt email@example.com or Lori Wilbanks firstname.lastname@example.org
- Endeavors High School
(509) 565-3134 ~ Kam Gunther email@example.com
Superintendent, Tim Ames