Welcome back to all our students and staff. Here’s to wishing everyone a successful New Year. We are excited to have students back in the buildings and start the second half our school year.
Our team in the administration office has been working over break to get an update to our school messenger ready to roll out. This new feature will allow student’s first contact and second contact to receive calls, texts and/or emails when information is sent out. Guardians can choose which additional information they’d like to be notified about and which additional numbers and/or emails are used. The “Skylert Parent Guide” will help you get started. We will be going “live” with this feature Friday, January 17.
A downloadable manual is also available on our district website under the “student/parent” tab. We believe this will be an invaluable tool allowing greater access to keep everyone better informed. We invite you to take a moment to log into Skyward and set up your additional information.
To our military families, we understand the lifestyle of the military family can be stressful, especially at this time. As a district, Medical Lake will be welcoming new incoming mental health interns who, in coordination with our school counselors, will provide services such as individual, family and group counseling to our students and families.
If you are interested in accessing these services for your student(s) or family, please contact Medical Lake School District’s Military Family Advocate, Rey Ornelas firstname.lastname@example.org (509) 565-3273. If you would like to contact your student’s school directly, please use the listing below:
- Michael Anderson Elementary
(509) 565-3600 ~ Seth Sammons email@example.com
- Hallett Elementary
(509) 565-3400 ~ Tami Earthman firstname.lastname@example.org or Ann Everett email@example.com
- Medical Lake Middle School
(509) 565-3300 ~ Rachael Hoffman firstname.lastname@example.org or Julie Robison email@example.com
- Medical Lake High School
(509) 565-3200 ~ Lisa Prewitt firstname.lastname@example.org or Lori Wilbanks email@example.com
- Endeavors High School
(509) 565-3134 ~ Kam Gunther firstname.lastname@example.org
Superintendent, Tim Ames