Wednesday - Friday, November 20-22 ~ 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Pre-Holiday Shopping Thursday, November 21 ~ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Open During Conferences
Monday, November 25 ~ 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday, November 26 ~ 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Add to your home library and shop for great holiday gifts while supporting the Middle School Library. Proceeds go to the purchase of new books for our library.
- Students shop and create wish lists during library time, Wed - Fri, Nov 20-21
- Students and parents invited to our after-hours shopping spree, Thurs Nov 21, 3:00 - 6:00 pm
- Parents shop between conferences, Mon - Tues, Nov 25-26
- All items are subject to 8.9% sales tax
- Online shopping available Nov 14-27
- Find the online shopping link on our book fair page or download the Book Fairs app on your phone
- Family members away from Medical Lake can purchase a gift of books
- Pick up books that are out of stock, at our fair or only available online
- The school earns 25% back in rewards for the 14 days during our fair
- Books will be delivered directly to your home. No shipping with orders more than $25
- Successful book fairs depend on wonderful volunteers!
- Volunteers needed to help with set up, Nov 19, 2:30 - 4:00 pm, packing up Nov 26, 3:00 - 4:30 pm or assisting students during fair hours
- If you would like to volunteer, please sign up online through the book fair web page, or contact the library at 565-3314.
- Medical Lake Middle School requires that all volunteers be registered with the school. If you are not already registered, please pick up a registration packet from the front desk. Thank you for helping to promote our student programs!
See you at the Book Fair!
Brenda Hester and Leah Carl